Representing Yourself in Family Court – In Pro Per
Representing yourself in California Family Law Court? Use my Unbundled Legal Services when you want the most bang for your limited bucks. If you are considering self representation in court for your Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support or other Family Law related matter, I can help! You don’t need to go through your Divorce or Family Law case alone. My Unbundled legal services are:
- Real world based Legal Advice on how to represent yourself and proceed in the best interests of you and your children. I strive to help find lasting solutions for my clients.
- More Affordable than full legal representation. Go to court knowing an experienced Family Law Attorney has helped you make your best case when you represent yourself.
- Able to help you avoid making expensive errors that may or may not be able to be fixed.
- Confidential and supportive. I understand that Divorce and the Family Law process can be a very emotional time. I can help make sure your best interests are protected!
You will have a better understanding of your legal rights, duties and court procedures. You will know that you are doing things correctly.
I offer pay-as-you-go unbundled legal services in California. If you plan on representing yourself in divorce court, or any Family Law related matter, I can help. I provide legal counseling to help you understand the law and how it applies to your circumstances.
Schedule an initial consultation to see how my unbundled legal services can help you.
Pay-As-You-Go Legal Advice and Coaching
After our initial 30 minute paid consultation, you can book my help in as small as 15 minute increments for legal coaching. This is a flat-rate and is for the entire time booked even if all of your questions and concerns are answered in less time. There is never a retainer. You pay for the help you need as you need it. I can provide you with advice, coaching, document preparation and/or detailed written checklists and instructions for the following specific legal tasks or issues:
California Family Law
- Request for Orders to Modify Existing support agreements (includes one court hearing)
- Child Custody, Visitation, and/or Child Support agreement
- Paternity Agreements and Judgments – uncontested
- Stipulated Agreement Modifying Judgment
- Bifurcation to terminate marital status
- Publication of Divorce (in addition to divorce package)
- Half-finished case, but you want it completed
- Wage Assignment
- Response to Petition for Separation, Divorce or Paternity
- Establish Legal Paternity
- Name change after divorce